The Collierville Burch Library has a borrowing agreement with the Germantown Community Library. We will offer this service only if the request is for a title not owned by the Collierville Burch Library. A print or online form will need to be filled out and signed. By signing this form you will be agreeing with the following:
- ILL requests can only be made for items not owned by the Collierville Burch Library.
- No Popular items, DVDs, audiobooks, or periodicals are eligible for loan.
- To pick up/return all items on time to the Collierville Burch Library ONLY. Items not returned to the Collierville Burch Library will remain on your account as a checked out item and late fees will accrue.
- To pay any cost for lost/damaged books to owning library or any late fees to home library.
- Items will not be eligible for renewal.
- When items are received by the Collierville Burch Library, you will be notified via your notification preference set in your account. You will have 3 days to pick up items per normal hold policy.
- Items not picked up within the 3 day time period will automatically be returned to the supplying library