- Who can enter: Students in grades 6-12
- Writing criteria: Electronic submission, Word document, limited to 500 words or less, double-spaced
- Include: Student name, school, and grade on each page of submission
- Type of Writing: Can be essay, short story, or poem
- Deadline for submission: April 8, 2017 at 6:00pm
- Prizes: Awarded to first, second and third place winners during our Arbor Day event on April 29th at 1:00 PM. 1st: $100, 2nd: $50, 3rd: $25. First and second place submissions will have the opportunity to read at the Arbor Day event.
- Theme: Branching Out
News & Events
In this free home-buyer education class offered by Mi Techo*, you will gain knowledge about understanding your credit, managing your money, obtaining a mortgage loan, shopping for a home, and protecting your investment. Please call 901-870-7472 or go to the Library's online calendar to enroll.
When: Saturday, April 1st, 10am-4pm
Where: Collierville Burch Library Halle Room
*Mi Techo is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that promotes homeownership to strengthen families and neighborhoods & is a Tennessee Housing Development Agency certified homebuyer education trainer.
Happy 100th Birthday, Edith Gurner!
Congratulations to our Microsoft Excel class participants who completed our 2-part course! Special thanks to Valesa Wells for her volunteer teaching hours! Valesa took time out of a very busy schedule with her job in the Town of Collierville Finance Department. The Collierville Burch Library offers a variety of computer classes for beginners. Coming soon...Intro to Computers for Seniors!