- Fridays in May, 2-4 PM, Register on the Library's Events Calendar for your 30-minute timeslot.
- Please arrive with all the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts. Be sure to bring in any device you need help with.
- We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, take apart or replace physical parts on a device, or participate in credit card transactions. Advanced help including programming and coding will not be provided.
News & Events
Resume Writing Workshop
- Speaker: Eddy Hatcher
- When: Wednesday, April 19th
- Time: 6-8 PM
- Where: Halle Room
Yoga Classes in April
- Teacher --Deborah Elam
- When – Wednesday Evenings, April 12, 19, 26
- Time – 6-7pm
- Where – Story Telling Room, Lucius E. and Elsie C. Burch, Jr. Library
Farewell Miss Jodi!
Life Skills 101
The Tennessee Electronic Library offers a wealth of information for Tennesseans including access to World Book's many resources. Did you know that World Book has a Life Skills section? Life Skills 101 offers practical tips on such topics as buying and maintaining cars, applying for jobs, budgeting, arranging housing, understanding health care issues, social skills, and more. Life Skills includes printable PDFs (see attached example) and a list of websites and phone numbers for additional information.