News & Events
- Class dates are 5/7 & 5/14 from 10:00 - 12:00.
- This course is an introduction to the basics of Excel 2010.
- Create and work with spreadsheets, including formatting, introduction to formulas and functions, and basic charts.
- Intermediate computer skills recommended including strong mouse and navigation skills.
- Class dates are 5/5, 5/12 & 5/19 from 10:00-12:00.
- Course is designed for beginners with little or no computer experience; keyboarding experience helpful.
- Topics include basic parts of a computer, mouse skills, Windows 7, basic Internet, & basic eMail.
- Registration is required.
- In person registration is recommended.
The Dixon Gallery and Gardens, one of our partners in the Museum Discovery Pass Program, is hosting a Garden Fair on Friday and Saturday, April 25 & 26 from 8 am - 4 pm.
Plan to attend the gardening event of the spring season!
The Tanglewood Marionettes will be performing at the Collierville Burch Library on Monday, June 23rd at 2:00pm. The presentation will take place in front of the magazine Room so space will be limited. Featuring over twenty beautifully hand-crafted marionettes, The Fairy Circus is a showcase for turn-of-the-century-style trick puppetry. The puppets will dance, play instruments, juggle, contort, transform, and fly through the air with the greatest of ease, all to the best-loved music of favorite composers.
The Lucius E. and Elsie C. Burch, Jr. Library needs YOU to help with our Summer Reading Program! Students ages 12 - 18 are needed to help children enroll in the summer reading program, award prizes, and assist library staff. Volunteers will be able to set their own schedules in two-hour shifts throughout the summer. The Summer Reading Program runs from May 27th through July 25th.